Manna health mix for adults - Review

Manna has many products in different variants including health mixes, infant food, instant products, products meant specifically for diabetics, etc. One of such product is Manna health mix powder that
I have been using for quite a few years and thought will share my review about this product.

I have tried both the health products and the infant products available from Manna.

Manna products are widely available in India. I can surely vouch for its availability in South Indian states, although I am unsure about other parts of India.

First let me talk about the packaging of all variants of Manna products (that I have seen in the store or the ones that I bought). It comes in a sealed cardboard box. The front part of the box has the brands logo, name and it also tells you whether it is a health drink or infant food etc. It also gives you a pictorial description of the ingredient used in making. The back part of the box has the basic porridge recipe that you may make with the health mix. It also gives you the detailed list of the ingredients. Both sides of the pack gives you the scientific and nutritional facts of the ingredients, along with manufacture date and expiry date. The shelf life for the health mix powder is 12 months.

Inside the cardboard box, you find a plastic vaccum sealed cover. When I examined the cover, it was sealed all over and it bears the brand name all over. The remarks in the box says to empty the contents into an air tight container after opened. One thing that I really like is the cashew and cardamom smell that immediately fills the room once you cut open the sealed cover. These were the packaging of the Manna health mix. Lets move on to the actual product.

The end product which is the health mix is a finely milled powder which is faint grey in color. This is unlike the raagi health mix which smelled and tasted similar to the one that my athai had made. My husband said that they both taste the same when made into a porridge. The health mix powder gets easily dissolved both in water and milk, with which I generally make the porridge.

I take 3 heaped spoons of Manna health mix powder to a cup of water and dissolve it with a teaspoon of sugar. While I have this ready, I take 1 cup of milk and warm it up. Once the milk is warm enough or about to boil, I pour in the health mix water into the milk. I stir continuously till it becomes a good porridge consistency.

My husband has this every morning as his breakfast and says that it keeps him energetic and full till lunch time. Now a days, he prefers this over any other breakfast. This is a God sent to working women who cannot make full fledged breakfast. With Manna health mix, you are not compromising on your family's health but nurturing it to a better one. I will keep purchasing this health mix every time I run out. Thanks to Manna heath mix.

Comments

  1. Hi Naresh,

    Yes it is good for seniors too. I got a kg pack and it lasted me for a couple of months.

    Regards,
    Prem

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    Healthguidereviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you may use this write up and link it back to my website.

      Delete
  3. May I use after its expiry within one month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I don't mind the expiry date if its just one month past. However you may look for any odor or clumps in the mix, before you prepare it.

      Delete
  4. Is it suitable for diet conscious peoples.
    Will it increase weight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is suitable for diet conscious people. No it does not aid with weight gain.

      Delete
  5. Hello
    Can i use henna health mix after expiary date

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been started to use this product for only few days. I love both the sweet and savoury version. Fed my 2 y.o. toddler too. She loves it. Worth buying. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, my nephew loves the kids version very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im basically a skinny person trying to gain some weight, so will this health mix help me in gaining weight if I drink it like 2-3 times a day along with some other nutrients and calories contents..? Like let's say, I drink this after breakfast and mid eve and at night after dinner. So will it help me...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to increase my weight can i take mannat health mix daily... Does it help me to again weight?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it fine to drink this at night instead of dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does this manna health mix increase weight in fitness conscious people?
    Can u take any other protein shakes along with this ?

    ReplyDelete

  12. Is the Manna Health Mix will reduce weight, I want to maintain weight, not weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Manna health mix can be taken during pergancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. without much knowledge I wrongly add this powder 2 teaspoon with hot milk and consumed for last one year anything will happen for health

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is it good for stroke and diabetic patient?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this same doubt can you plz ans this que mam

      Delete
  16. Can you mix Manna health Mix only with warm water and drink without making a porridge?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts