How to make easy egg bhurji - version 3?

Ingredients:
Eggs - 2
Onion - 1 small finely chopped
Curry leaves - few
Masala powder - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - as per taste
Oil - 1 tablespoon

Who doesn't like eggs. I would raise my hand when I was a kid. Cos I remember my mom forcing me to eat an egg every day before going to school. I hated it even more, for my sisters were not given one. It was only me cos I was very weak and my physician had asked my mom to do so.

This is another very simple yet versatile egg dish which you may enjoy as a  light snack or along with bread toasts for break fast or as a additional side dish for lunch/dinner.

It does not just take a few minutes to make, it tastes so yummy.

Slightly beat 2 eggs and keep it aside.

In a small pan, warm up 1 tablespoon of oil and add in the curry leaves & chopped onions. Saute it till the onions turn transparent. Now add in the masala powder, turmeric powder and salt. Lower the flame and mix everything well. Once everything is mixed well, pour in the beaten eggs.

Keep stirring, till you see the eggs fluff up with onions and the masala. That is it, your egg bhurji is ready.

Note: The masala powder that I used can be replaced with 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder or use 1 teaspoon of kuzhambu masala powder available in the market.

Comments